- Before your first treatment, please log into our patient portal and complete your medical history forms. You will be able to submit them via the secure link I share them from when you make your initial appointment or (if you are uncomfortable with that), bring them with you to your first treatment. Your personal information will be stored in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with undergarments.
- Please eat a small meal prior to treatment. Something with some protein is best.
- Please do not consume recreational drugs or alcohol prior to treatment, I cannot treat you under these circumstances.
- Please do not consume caffeine right before treatment. (This can change the appearance of your tongue, and may affect the way your body responds to treatment.)
- Payment is required at the time of treatment, and will be collected before you leave our office.
After your treatment:
- Be mindful of your post treatment needs. Follow any post care instructions.
- Hydrate, and rest (when possible). Some patients may feel more energetic post treatment, a plan for mild activity is good until you know how your body responds.
- Do your homework. This may include:
- Implementing dietary advice and changes
- Physical activity
- Taking your herbal medicines as directed
- Journaling or keeping track of certain physiological, mental, or emotional changes.
- Lifestyle & Dietary changes or adjustments
Remember, our treatments are a collaborative process. We are striving to help you heal, and the best way to do that is to help you to become a participant in your own healing process.